Sunday, December 13, 2009

What Is Infatuation

You met someone and fall in love. But is it love or just infatuation? Sometimes we sort of like this girl because she is beautiful? Or the girl lkes you because you are handsome? But this kind of love is not a true love but a better known as infatuation. And there is a vast difference between infatuation and real love. Before moving further, let me clear what really is infatuation.

Infatuation is a static process characterized by an unrealistic expectation of blissful passion without positive growth and development. Some of the “symptoms” of infatuation are; feelings of panic, uncertainty, overpowering lust, feverish excitement, impatience, and/or jealously. Infatuation is based totally on physical attraction.

There are some feelings we have when infatuated that we don’t have when we’re feeling love.
  • When infatuated, we are thrilled, but not happy, wanting to trust, yet suspicious.
  • There are lingering, nagging doubts about our “partner in infatuation” and their love for us.
  • We’re miserable when they’re away, almost like we’re not complete unless we’re with them.
  • It’s a rush and it’s intense.
  • It’s difficult to concentrate.
  • Most infatuation relationships have a high degree of sexual charge around them. Somehow being with them is not complete unless it ends in some type of sexual encounter.

2 comments:

  1. hello
    I am Madison, i just want to share an experience i had with a wonderful spell caster. My husband suddenly changed , cheating, abuse. It almost seems like a mid-life crisis for him. Says he's not sure if it even has anything to do with me, but pressures of work, bills, home repairs, etc. So we were apart for over 6 months, but still communicated for the first 3 months. One thing that I know bothered him was our 21 year old son who was only working part time, but that has now changed. He found another job where he gets 40 hours a week and still kept his part time job. I read some websites and found testimonies of some persons on how their marriage was restored. i was so happy and without delay i contacted the email i was directed to and i met DR Uhunoma , he is a wonderful spell caster. He cast the spell and told me what to do. i did exactly as he said, to my greatest surprise my husband came back home few days later and now he has a better job and we are one happy family again.
    Trust me you can get your family back together. contact uhunomatemple@yahoo.com your broken relationship can be restored, don't waste more time.

    ReplyDelete

  2. i was shock and heart broken few months back when i found out my husband cheating was on me with with some from hiswork We’ve been married going on 4 years. 2kids. lots of amazing moments together. i want to leave, but i love him so much.he has to see her everyday because they work together. we are both still young and very attractive. but i want my husband, my only friend, and the father of my beautiful children. how do i get past the thought of another woman having taking my husband from me? Not my fiancĂ©, not my boyfriend, but my husband! i still love him even though he thinks i want to leave i really want him to do better and stop me before i walk out! my husband told me that he doesn’t feel loved anymore, just because of lady he is seeing at work... and he wants a divorce, i was devastated, heart broken i begged him to listen to me that we can work it out like we always do, but he didn’t listen, he told me that he met someone that loves and understands him, i begged him to consider our kids but he’s did listen. he left and i was frustrated, i began searching for help and answers, then i good testimony about a man that can Cast a spell to remind him of all the things we have been through together and make him fall 100% in love with me again, at first I was scared but i decided to give it a try, and like magic my husband is back to me, apology and begging for forgiveness,my marriage is save and my husband is showing me love more then ever before, happiness is back in my home all thanks to this Genuine man prophet ogidi of MIRACLECENTER110@GMAIL.COM.

    ReplyDelete